My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, January 01, 2007

Risk

I've just finished reading everyone's blog....all their last entries...hmmm..very impressive...haha.. While everyone is like writing their last entry for 2006, I think I was in Eugene's house playing Risk!! Church had some banquet yesterday...I have to admit the food sucks...but still it was a appreciation ceromony lah...so ya I think what the ministry had to say was kinda more important. Then it was on to watch night, stinky pete...they gave out another iPod video lah...I was asking myself why didn't I went up with Jocelyn since we were like repeating each others personality so well back at our seats!! Didn't stay for their countdown, instead took the train and ran away..haha..greeted lots of people on the way when the clock hit 12...Engwee had a bad break with the 3 little girls....I think Amos and I were just much more smarter I guess..yeah. We went over to Eugene's place...and yes...we played 4 straight hours of Risk!! Left their place around 7 plus in the morning..I was still giving wishes to bus drivers then. Woke up at 2 and left at 4 for cycling at east coast park with the guys...roller blading...I gotta learn man!! Think my whole journey was just pulling Carisser and Joshua around that's all. I think I really need to sleep for a whole day to replenish what I've lost. And I'm gonna watch Curse Of The Golden Flower tomorrow!! What a "date"!! What a player...haha..okie not so much of a player...wahahahahahaaaa....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANE!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home