My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Friday, January 12, 2007

Think I've been busy on the PS2 these couple of days. Well afterall using the computer everyday can be kinda boring. Alright...back track abit. Tuesday, went down to NETTS company for interview, the lady was scary. She made me feel so uncomfortable talking to her, and the minute I sat down, she asked me to sell her this red ball point pen. I stared blank at her for like 5 seconds...and started. Think everything came out from my mouth was rubbish. Firstly, I think I woke up an hour back, so I think my voice was just croaking..hmm...then she made me sell her the pen in chinese language...I stumbled there. End of the whole thing, I think her face was really black...no hopes on that job already. I met up with Qing and Yingying at vivo for dinner at swensens. Their baked rice in vivo is really humongous!! We spent time catching up...think the last time I saw Yingying was 2 months back, and as for Qing...last chinese new year!!

I went to SGH with mum on wednesday. Boy...DAMN is the word to use on one doctor. He really ticked my mum off. Ever seen doctor screaming at a patient?? Its really ridiculous I say...well the doc' is not the only who knows how to scream and yell...my great old mum had something else better in mind. Wrote to higher authorities and she got immediate call responds from the SGH incharge. My mum really knows how to deal with this kinda people...so does my dad..but he's like kinda more ruthless...hahaa...now then I realise my family ain't the kind to be mess around with...haha..I'm proud of that?? Hmmmm...haha.. After that, mum brought me for lunch...at swensens again~~ Mum told me lots of interesting stuff...sometimes mother to son talk is important...haha...then we caught Deathnote 2...finally!! The movie is really awesome, just as good as the first one...think that director has to be a true blue genius!! Oh..and I got another call for another job...kinda strange this one...is some food tech job...I'm suppose to test food...that's all. Being paid to eat is not that bad...right??

Joshua came over to my place today, as usual busy playing the computer..,well its better off than playing a three-player turn Risk game alone. And someone on the phone sure has lots of things to say...haha...don't worry...more screams and yell coming my way...

Screwed
Paris Hilton

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home