My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Saturday, February 03, 2007

So maybe having net at essential brews wasn't such a good idea after all. We have ladies who make so much noise next to us, and I can't even hear what was Joleen trying to teach. Well I didn't get to play Risk today, but I learned Bridge!! Well sorta learn lah. Went to freshbox once again...this is like the third visit in three weeks just to change my tee!! Don't ever buy their products anymore, they are lousy and they simply run off colour after wash!! And darn Engwee called said there's like three nets combining on the 13feb, and of all person I'm suppose to lead worship!! Argh...gotta go dig out for songs...cannot be too "young" or the uncles and aunties won't know what I'm singing. Also can't find songs that will make the uncles and aunties jump and all that. Hmmm...stupid Engwee!! Tomorrow..hmmm...out with mum again!! Means...hmm..how about some shopping~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home