My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Friday, January 26, 2007

Its really kinda shocking to hear people just pass on like that. Well, I'm sure all of us have questions like why him why now?? Well, one thing we all know that God has his time and plan for everything, no mistake about that. I can only say right now he's in a better place. I remembered that smile he always give when he approaches me. I cannot say I really know him, but he'll always be the one asking how I am and stuff and even say God will bless me in this and that. After paying respect last night, I tried to stay strong, but for that 5 to 10 seconds, I couldn't help it. It makes me think how sudden everything can be, to just be taken away from his family, that's gotta be really hard on them. Just pray that the family will be able to pull through this period of time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home