My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Friday, February 02, 2007

Tonight's Prison Break was THE best!! I hate the ending, that makes me gotta wait like for the next 6 months or so..argh...and now I can only wait and look forward to Lost!! I want more of this kinda shows!! Not much happening this week, once again slacking at home playing com...well at least I started jogging again...its been two weeks since I've last jogged..so ya.. it feels great!! Hearing rumors all over, guess results will be out next week huh..everyone's telling me this and that...haix...time to face it. Pray pray pray pray pray....and pray~~~~~~~~~

Oh...got kinda bored...decided to upload some photos from my new phone!!
(Eliz don't worry there isn't your funny disfigured photo inside...though its really fun to play with everyones faces I have to say..heehee)



1. Darryl tried to open his eyes real big when I was taking him
2. That is the tallest friend I ever had since young
3. Eliz!! Next time don't brush your hair like 2sec before I say cheese alright!!
4. The next Mr. Cool Burns wanna be *beat* *beat*
5. Always that same pee wee smile~~~~
6. That is Engwee's girlfriend :D
7. You know what cool is?? You're looking at it!!
8. She got coolest specs on earth I tell you!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home