My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Friday, March 02, 2007

Cheapo_

Alright, its time to update!! I only jog once this week, thanks to the rain!! Went kbox with Cindy and Jane on tuesday, it was fun I tell ya..oh and I bought MADE IN TWENTY(20)!! And today I started work. Job career fare, I like my job, another slack-whole-day job, and my pay is awesome!! And I went to subscrible to teens magazine, well not because I read it...well I don't even read such magazine!! I did it for the goodies lah...you won't believe it man, I got myself a Risk board game set(YEAH!!), a pair of Levi's shoes(HOLY COW!!), a Mary J Blige cd(just when I was waiting for someone to bless me with that), two unknown brand shampoo, some japanese brand pencil case, pen, key purse holder and two tubes of japanese chocolate!! I was quite contented with the shoe and the board game itself lah, but hey it state that I have to take all the other things too...well its kinda too good to be true right?? I feel bloody cheapo carrying those stuff into the train going home lah. Well at least I finally own my very own Risk!! Mindef letter came in, gotta go register, but I need to see my poly courses, somehow someway someone please put me in ngee ann I'm beggin' ya!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home