My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Saturday, February 17, 2007

We're Gonna Dance In The River

I'm suppose to buy like a few clothings or so for new year, but I ended up with only one top and its not really that fantastic. Went with Amos and Engwee, I called them to accompany me, but somehow Sum zai killed my first two hours buying his necklace, eating ice-cream and buying polo tee for his father!! Went from suntec to fareast, saw only like one which was really beyond my budget..oh man, bought only one top, and to think I kinda complain to myself that mummy didn't give me enough money, I ended up having lots of spare change!! I will somehow go find more maybe tomorrow?? Okie after that we headed down to youth rally, kinda boring to me...or maybe I was just tired and distracted and all that lah. Went down to tiong after rally for mac, and tomorrow morning we're gonna meet up again to watch Ghost Rider. I think I have all my chinese new year days plan out already...no worries, just go to the correct house at the correct time and receive angbaos and more angbaos!! Haha

Amos was playing with somebody's face during the rally and I simply have to post it out!! Now I've found a better face to play with besides Eliz!! Bleh...

ps: Jackie will enjoy this, & I'll probably be murdered within the next 24hours by this very man himself!!

Living on cloud nine!! We're gonna dance in the river..woo~~woo~~and all da' love you can give!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home