My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

See, I knew it!! I totally messed up yesterday's worship. So pai sei lah. I spend like an hour finding songs, I had Jocelyn's songbook with me, and yet I still typed wrongly. When I heard chengkiat singing loudly following exactly what I've typed, I think at that moment I just stood there and laughed, couldn't do much cos' I myself forgot the lyrics too..haha. After that, went to macs with Engwee Maggie Joshua. Killing time just to wait till the clock strikes 12 and do what my 1.87m tall friend had instructed me to do. Amos amos amos...stuck in outfield camp on his first valentine's day..hahaha..I think this is first time I ever did such a funny assignment for someone. I think miss Maggie must be in tears the minute she opened her door..(which took like 20min later after 12!!) All for valentine's day...*yawn* all my friends are gone for today, which quite describle that all of them are like OLD enough to go out dating!! OLD!! I'm stuck at home!! Can't go jogging cos' mr Dee is also busy for today. *YAWN*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home