My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, March 19, 2007

Unveil

Synergiz, where I spent my last thusday and friday over there 12 hours each day. All the sessions were awesome even though sometimes I felt irritated with J.Mayo's madness...but still her sermons were good. Love those mtv from M.Barnett and his gang...think that's the lamest stuff I've ever seen. And you know those light sticks you see in concerts, I never know it could be replaced with handphones!! Oh and Jeff Deyo and his band, well...their songs...awesome!!!! I love that song "Unveil"!! Synergiz'08, I'm not gonna miss that!!

And once again, I find myself stuck in suntec during the weekend giving out the same magazines. My boss lied, telling me nonsense like the people at this exhibition are all the rich and high class one, so the magazine is darn easy to sell. Well end of the two days I sold like 8 copies!! The people that came were either old people who came and took freebies, or people from the food fair on the other side who so happen to finish tasting the food and all that and decided to come over, hoping to look for ice water to fulfill their quest which is quite frankly, a satisfying lunch!! *BURP* Best part was, my boss, non of them were around...one in malaysia probably eating, and the other in china probably.....I dunno lah. I still have work to do. Gotta do data entry for 1400 surveys!! Don't know when's the deadline, but I still haven't received the format so I don't know care!! The only thing that I'm looking forward to is this wednesday's outing!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home