My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

"sart~sart~oeiiii"

And to think that I was complaining in the morning on how bad orientation was cos' firstly, I had no one to talk to, then those people had friends cos' they know each other from secondary school and all that. Well, all the morning grumpiness faded slowly after knowing them during ice-breaking session. Even before that, I had one who approached me. I couldn't be more happy cos' I'm waiting for someone to do that cos' I myself would never start the ball rollin'. This course is kinda funny. They actually encourage us to blog since we're after all in the school of IT. I don't get it, where's the link?? Oh and if you ever heard of this guy call Q.S, please let me know!! Well, we had ice-breaking game from morning all the way till late afternoon(imagine that!! whole morning just to know around 20 people only!!). The later part was the fun bit, mass group dance!! They gathered the whole school to do it. My partner was Elaine...think we both look like a mess when co-ordinating. They taught 3 different songs, one which was their school's athem which I thought it was pretty lame...they dance almost anything...anyway tomorrow's camp, dragon boat, night walk and lots more!!

And one more thing, this school have lots of pretty lame cheers that sound so darn ah-beng-ish:

C176 oei~~
oei~~~~~~(*yawn*)
C176 oei~~
oei~~~
C176 oei~~!!
"sart sart oei!!!"

That's just one of the many...there are somemore...I don't even know how to type it out in words!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home