My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Friday, April 13, 2007

Miss Lunatic

Whoosh!! I spent my whole day shopping with a lunatic!! A person who is full of nonsense, indecisive, and again...full of nonsense!! I got my school bag, which is...well...not the kinda price I would usually pay for..but after walking four different locations(not to mention not letting me take the bus instead!!), I still stick back to the first one I saw. Got myself a pair of shorts too. Need to buy somemore stuff for school!! My pens have all gone missing over the past four months!! Now I have no more money!! I spend on my bag, clothings, even on mummy herself!! And also...I contributed to the marina square arcade fund which didn't seem to give me back anything in return even after 3 to 4 trys!! Shiyan pratically wasted my time walking in and out of roxy shop whining about the wallet..so ya...it took one phone call to make her decision and to end my misery. And I don't know what's with the friday the 13th thingy, but one thing's for sure, today the person who went out with me really jinxed the hell out of me!! And yes lastly, Shiyan damn sure knows I so~soooo hate that particular person!! Arghhhhhhh!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home