My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Okay, I have the whole of Prison Break right infront of me and I can't watch it. I can't allow myself to watch it!! Why?? I'm still down with the hundreds and hundreds of data entry!! I can't believe its still not finished!! Thanks to Timothy who just lent it to me without thinking even for a second cos' he himself haven't even started watching yet, he said he has work to do this week. But well, guess I'm just as good as him. Arghhhh...I wanna watch it!!!!! I gotta finish this whole pile of junk quick before this week!! And thanks to Zhanghao, I don't know when he made the change of having steamboat to tomorrow!! I can't go you guys!! Argh...means the next outing will be the next semester break!! Ahhhh!!!!!! I miss out alot stuff already this week, plus my army issue is still not settled, my matriculation card is still not done and I have camp next week!! Dad is already nagging at me about my army stuff...sometimes parents can be darn annoying at the very wrong time. Well no steamboat outing today, I went to have dinner with Shiyan and Sheryl instead. Did some catching up with Shiyan after dinner at henderson market. Alright tomorrow I shall complete 200 surveys!!

I thought, I thought, well I thought wrong! _

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home