My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

My schedule for tomorrow is gonna be super duper packed thanks to all the make up classes from labour day. And I still have rock climbing after school from 6-9!! Anyway, on labour's day, went out with Amos Cheeleong Engwee, watched Spiderman 3....not as good as the past two movies, no wonder yahoo rated it 1 out of 5..which is...kinda hard to believe it. Oh and I got my shorts!! Thanks to Eliz who helped me save like more than 10 bucks yeah!! Its week two now and nothing much has been happening. I finish my tutorials during my break, I read up my lecture notes in the train every morning, so when I reached home I think all I do is watch tv!! I wanna start on my project though, but I still gotta wait for instructions. Well, can't wait for the weekends, gosh this is so boringggggggg~~

(When You Gonna) Give It Up To Me
Sean Paul Feat. Keyshia Cole

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You write very well.

3:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home