My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Saturday, April 28, 2007

WildWildWet



VFC's family day...well at least I finally get to go wild wild wet. The rides...hmm..nothing much I guess. The number of rides they have: around 5-6!! Ya its really that bad!! They really don't have anything fun there, I think the only thing that is funny around is the stupid things we said and did while waiting for our rides thats all..haha. So much for today's event. Oh and one week has past, school's been great. 3 projects already being given out!! Professional Web Design!! And I haven't learn the basics!! Oh well, thank God this tuesday is labour day...tuesday is suppose to be super tiring...lessons from 8 to 6..phew. I'm gonna catch Spiderman3 on labour day!! Amos managed to get really good seats!! Yeah!!


.

1 bolong or 2 bolong or 3 bolong or 4...5 bolong or 6 bolong and many many more!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home