My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Friday, May 11, 2007

Cloud

Week 3 down..I'm counting down to my break already. This week, another new project given!! Well, of course this time I got all the hardworking people to do with me, and in addition, I manage to get Esther Cloud in, and don't ask me why Cloud...anyway she's suppose to know everything about this subject and project at the back of her hands so my team will definately get a distinction!! Yeah!! So its a team of 6, myself Yujian Elaine Yijun Chanyun and Esther. We're suppose to really like go interview the company we've decided. The teacher recommended, not too big company, or not too small cos' we gotta go to different outlets to do the interview. Well from fish & co., to marche to adidas!! Adidas has like dunno how many freakin' outlets in s'pore for crying out loud!! You tell me that's not big!! So much for the new project, I got another project due in two weeks time. Busy doing research on Argentina, quite interesting actually, and on the day itself, I got a role play, which means, I gotta dress up real smart!! I didn't know all this kinda things are taken so seriously in poly, even to the extent of NO JEANS ALLOWED in my role play and PLEASE PUT ON YOUR TIE!! Well, that's how you earn your points...it all adds up to your final score..including attendance!! I mean, how ridiculous is that!! And I really can't stand animation design anymore!! My lecturer is really boring since week 1, and her lab sessions...boy..not much difference compare with her lecture!! That's how bad it is!! If you guys find me talking nonsense to you in the day, that's the time I'm having PRSP!!! Just take a look at my class and you're find every single one online talking to their friends. This animation nonsense really sucks!! I so pray for more of C-Maths lecture and tutorial lah, its so much more interesting!! Your computer world only revolves with two binary numbers 0 & 1!! Cool huh?? Okie I'm done complaining, here are some of the people who stole my phone and took photos during lecture and some even halfway through lab sessions!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home