My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Copper

I went to church today with all the pain here and pain there from yesterday's outing, couldn't hear much of the sermon actually. Oh and did I mention that my legs are very very black...its all thanks to the sun!! Its kinda weird though, only my legs turned black. Anyway I was munching on this whole packet of candys that Joycelyn brought, and I don't know what's so funny about the sermon, but everyone from the back of my role onwards were all giggling here and there. Sms and calls were flying everywhere..so ya..I didn't hear anything that pastor Selvam had preached today. CKB brought me out for lunch today!! Finally!! We went town to shop. I saw this levi's copper tee, and I have my eyes set on that!! Looks like its back to savings again...and I still have presents to settle!! I missed spiderman thanks to Amos, who psycho me to go to evening service, not only that he also made me buy another t-shirt. Well we went to meet Cheeleong and Engwee for dinner after that and now its gonna be back to the dull blue monday once again. The long 5 days...but thank God this week is e-learning week, which means lots of lectures tutorials will be canceled!! My schedule for tomorrow is from 12-3!! Yeah!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home