My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Bandana

Went town this afternoon to get some present. Boy...you know Gap really ticked me off. They don't bother putting down their current price on the product, making me and Amos walk back and forth just to buy more stuff to meet up the total amount. Well if its buying stuff for myself I won't mind lah...but I'm buying a gift for someone hello...it can be really irritating...and that you can go ask SUM ZHI MING about it!! So..other regions really took the effort to design their own costume for this pirates thingy at edge. Our region...hahaha..we all just came in our clothes. Well at least Amos bother to go hunt for a bandana...and even force me to buy one with him. And Catherine!! She took the train all by herself to yishun looking like that!! Take a good look at her face!!! Jack Sparrow better be proud of this girl!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home