My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Mum brought me to DOME for lunch today, food wasn't that great, compared to the previous one I had during Jolyn's party. And while eating, I had this call....from Miss Joanna!! My teacher!! She called and ask about how my project is going on...*faint*.. I'm not too sure whether does it happen at other polys but now I know, teachers won't even let you off during your that-little two weeks break. Its sad lah...hearing from her, and telling me, "oh can I know how far your group has progress?? And I'll send you a schedule and I want you to go ask the rest whether are they ok with this and that"...I mean..its our break man...and we already have tutorials to do...its very sian one you know..and previously she called me to go email some adidas company, well I didn't do it...I was having exams plssss...oh well, hope she doesn't remember. Anyway I called my group already..well non of them pick up (except 2 I think). Anyway, went with Joshua to catch Rise of the Silver Surfer. Surprisingly the movie is good..so much more better than the first one. And now is back to work...its really alot by the way..and I mean ALOT!! Sigh...in any event, I'm finally meeting up with Degreeians this friday for dinner, now that's something to cheer about!!

what a small world....seriously too small!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home