My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, June 18, 2007

Today went lunch with Engwee Cheeleong and Amos. It was bad, really really bad cos' Chengkiat was around, in fact he was next to us with his group and he was dangerous!! Hahaha yes dangerous but nevermind that. I'm gonna meet him for lunch or dinner one of this days and I can see he has lots and lots of questions for me already. So, Father's Day, heh my dad's not around and he won't be for the next 3 weeks!! So much for freedom, he still checks on me if I stay up too late like 3am cos' somehow he manage to get my msn thanks to mum and he still scolds me, only this time its all online!! Anyway I've got my eyes set on the two sets of figurines!! The good old Transformers yeah!! Nope, it has nothing to do with the new up-coming movie, that one is too ugly lah...I'm going for the really super super old version and I must have it!! The shop I went is short of one-half of the set, so I gotta wait till end of june. I will go pre-order it soon!! Its gonna cost me 60 bucks!! Its soooooo not the right way I would wanna throw my money into but I simply must have these two sets!! And I'm suppose to be staying home tomorrow, but too bad, Eric arrowed me down to yishun to support the youths that are going over for the encounter where quite frankly, there are only 2 from our region. Don't think anyone else will be joining me...well besides those two. Well its a good thing I start off my day tomorrow by meeting Amos for breakfast and then go hunting for more figurines wahahahaha...are you guys even enjoying that gatsby song??


you riddle me this and rattle me that_

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home