My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

TEO HWEEXIN has a Message for Earth.

Just go and check out today's paper, its all about Benoit's death. Sat in the train this morning happily stoning, then I saw everyone reading papers, then there it was the headline, whole family found dead. Its really kinda disturbing after I went to read the full report in the internet, double homicide-suicide...what in the world lah...and yes I'm really interested about this news as you can see, I used to be like some wrestling craz, all boys are lah. I was reading the whole report during my tutorial lesson. Then I went home, stop by and bought the newpaper to read again. Its really sick lah, don't know what this man is doing. Well, that's enough already. Okay, went out with Cindy and Hweexin in the evening. We went to britz once again, and ya Cheeseng did keep his promise by giving us like bigger discount..haha. Then we went to haggen dass for fondue, and then just sat there and chat and play like some fool. Its nice to just slack around doing nothing at all. Too much things to worry is not good for us!! Teo Hweexin said must live life to the fullest!! Like she ever did lah, judging the expression she gave..she was looking like she was eating the ice-cream in pain, I'm sure she does live her life to the fullest!! All gorillas must eat bananas!! I'm tired now, gotta finish up my report first, thank God that school starts at 10 tomorrow...and ends at 4!! And this is really ridiculous, I finally got my present from that donkey!! However when the night was over, the surf shorts landed right back into her freakin' bag again!! Oh well, until the next outing_





TEO HWEEXIN:
.
"HELLO PEOPLE!! YOU ALL HOR~~~MUST LIVE YOUR LIFE
TO THE FULLEST HOR~~~OKAY?? OKAY OR NOT?? AND HOR I MUST SAY THIS. JOEL HAS BEEN LIKE THE WORLD'S GREASTEST MAN I'VE EVER MET ON THE FACE OF THIS EARTH LAH...WELL ON THE OTHER HAND CINDY IS JUST LIKE YOUR ANOTHER SOMEWHAT ANNOYING PUNK OR SOMETHING SOMETHING LAH....AND HOR~~~ AND HOR~~~
I.......CAN GIVE YOU GATSBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
GATSSSSSSSSSBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home