My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, June 25, 2007

School's starting in less than 8 hours time already lah..and my project is a goner man!! I'm so looking forward to school, but its the projects that are bothering me lah. Anyway, both sermons were really good today, so blessed!! We went vivo againnnn!! Well that's not really the point. Okie so I went down to reserve my figurines, the other half still hasn't arrive yet!! It will be out next week. Its coming!! Can't wait!! Evening, went to...eh..I think its britz for dinner with Amos and Joleen. Cheeseng and Soon Chai were working there..so they really gave us huge discounts, I think I paid him like the exact amount, then again not really...I think it was lesser than that, then somehow Soonchai came back ended up returning me like 5 bucks still!! Haha. Boy oh boy its really been a long time since we had a good fellowship...and sorry no fullerton coffee for Joleen...pai sei..next time alright!! :D

.
MAGGIE U LOOK CAREFULLY!! AMOS GOT BOOBS U KNOW!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home