My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Finally!! My pair of figurines are ready for collection!! The other half came in this afternoon. I shall go pick it up either tomorrow or during the weekends. And about my group's project, we finally got started, thanks to miss joanna, she had to be a little fiercer this time, and so ya...we stayed in lab and started our research. I can't believe I took like half an hour to write one full page report lah. See, if she hadn't pressure us, I wouldn't produce this much I assure you. Our group is now doing great so yes I can stop worrying. I'm almost done with my web design project too!! This is great, almost everything done!! Tomorrow I end at 12, and then I'm gonna go home and do some work and then evening I'm gonna meet Cindy and Hweexin!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home