My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Unveil

You have no idea how long it took me to find Jeff Deyo's Unveil. It's not found in any cd shops, worse of all, even all the christian bookstore music centres, they all don't have!! Thank God Amos brought me to Trumpet Praise. He 'guaranteed' me that place definately has the album, and true enough...there is lah!! The owner told me he specially ordered and import a number of it, and it just arrived only today!! Hahaha..so yaaa...I'm blessed!!!! His songs are really really really(X154) awesome okie!! So yea, go buy it. Oh and Transformers was not that bad. Went to watch it with Amos Maggie and Carisser yesterday afternoon, I realised I had destroyed sum zai and maggie's date..oops. Kinda draggy I thought, but overall movie was great. And lastly, my web design project assignment is due this tuesday. Sort of gathering the info and the pictures right now, michael will help me to piece up everything tomorrow, he took like an hour to finish it lah!! Okie, its time for my one hour tv break -LOST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home