My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Thursday, July 19, 2007

5 freakin' pages: a report on business functions and uses of info-tech!! Sheesh I'm done man, that's it. I don't think I'm gonna bother how many pages the rest wrote...7..9..some 2..argh I'm done lah!! 5 is..well..so-so lah. I missed the Invisible Target last monday. Kenvin had tickets man...of all days I couldn't make it on that day. Well other than that, I've finish watching all the movies I've wanted to watch so far...Harry Porter, which was really bad and Die Hard 4.0, now thats a good one cos' Bruce Willis never seems to die!! The past few movies I've caught, were all with those 5...funny cos' I think Kenvin already has plans for Simpsons and Rush Hour 3. I left one more project which is CARC, this time I'm doing it with Matthew and Sophia -Jomafia. I like my team's name, Jo-ma-fia get it...maybe not..nvm. I'm through with IISO that's all it matters. Somebody better help me with my swimlane tomorrow!!

you did it again, and I don't like it!! Blast!!

杀手
林俊杰

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home