My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, August 06, 2007

I'm happily working on WDS once again. Abit of editing here and there and this time I really don't care!! Once again, I'm gonna be seeing those same people online tomorrow at the late hours and those black-eyed-zombies in the early morning on tuesday. I went town to get my jacket. I know Amos is gonna haunt me the whole of this week. Anyway, I will be broke for this whole week so ya, blessings are glady welcome!! I really don't feel like going to school this coming wednesday. I wanna go back to henderson and see the great old Mrs Ong!! Yea I know she misses me cos' her favourite choir boy is not there yea?? What other stuff....banquet, I'm definately going, that's if Amos don't back out the last minute again. Okie my day is done, I'm currently dealing with Michael right now on the msn, who...for some reason or another, is posing as Yijun talking to me like duh?? (Kenvin, Leighton!! understand?? Pls reply: Duh~~~) I'm done for today. To heck with WDS & IISO and good night everybody_

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home