My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, July 30, 2007

Da' Good Old Times

Reading up on the pile of WDS which I printed this morning, I still can't believe there's only ten questions for tomorrow's online test lah...and it only can be done in school...well that sure sucks. And I can't exactly remember when was the last time I actually understood a CARC tutorial session, but thank God for Michael who wise'd me up today!! And Leighton is some kinda C Maths brainiac!!

I spent my whole of yesterday with Amos Engwee and Jackie...we haven't done this for like a very very long time already. Getting old already, so ya...not as that active as last time so yesterday was kinda like once in a blue moon ya know. They're flying off this coming saturday morning around 1 plus, so won't be seeing them for at least two sundays. We walked around vivo, oh and I saw this really cool jacket from the esprit at harbour front, but the price is gonna take me quite a while to save up!! Anyway I don't remember the last time we talked so much together already lah...its great...and yes, our little fellowship session lasted from afternoon at habour front's mcdonald, all the way till night at henderson's market at 10. Boy I suddenly really really miss my old life-group members...we have like...Amos Engwee Jackie Jocelyn Alpha Rhoda Sheena and a couple more...all da' good times baby!!

Umbrella
Rihanna Feat. Jay-Z

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home