My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Thursday, August 02, 2007

I think its gonna be bad when I go take my CARC lab test next week. I don't understand a single thing during lab today. I'm so blank. I see the numbers flying in the screen then into some weird looking box slot, followed by another number and so on. Next, IISO...model not touched. The team is still working on the design on the product. I so wanna get rid of IISO, after presentation and that's it, so is WDS too!!

Gonna watch "Secret" next monday and boy I can't believe I couldn't get that collector's cd even on the first day lah. Everything about yesterday was like sh** you know. Ran down to orchard to get tickets, then down to plaza sing get my cd and they told me its all gone!! This is like when they started at 12pm, all 100 copies were gone!! You really gotta wonder just how many freakin' morons pon-tan-ed school lah!! And yesterday I got to see Priscelia Chan again!! Yes she is still so-so-so pretty!! This time she was like in the lift and infront of me!! And what happened?! Some nincompoop just had to disturb me at the wrong time!! And this someone is like...argh I so really wanna strangle you!! You will be reading this so please use my sitting plan I'm beggin' ya!! I even drew it out for you yesterday night!! Someone please give me TNA!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home