My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Ticked Off, You Old Wiseman

Got back my web design results today. Got a D for proposal and B for my web design. I think the teacher really don't like me lah, She doesn't want to give me an A for my web design, its only a difference of one mark...seriouslly, I don't think there's really a marking scheme for website design in this world!! Sometimes its just base on what's pleasant to the eyes!! So my webpage has gotta be really irritating to her huh?? Maybe she just doesn't like Michael Jackson!! And dammit that one mark is really a difference maker!! Fine, I'll go work and improve on that beta version for her to see!! And temasek poly really does a fine good job!! Why?? Cos' my dad just received a letter stating "First Warning Letter on Attendance". I got a late and an absence, which means no attendance for both and two is enough for them to send me such nonsense. And seeing that dad doesn't know much about poly, he started making noise, making such a big fuss like just ten minutes ago. And java script junk thingy, I still cannot understand..argh today's just a lousy day...I'm just gonna sleep on it..ciao.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARISSER!!
Wisemen
James Blunt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home