My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

96 Donuts and Counting...

I went for consultation this morning to get my IISO doubts all cleared, though I reallly thought it wasn't really helpful cos' I haven't read up. But at least I've done my swimlane but miss Joanna didn't mark lah. Ya and so I spend that amount of time in school and that's it for the day. Its scary going out with the 5 of them. A big and heavy fulfilling cheesy meal at pizza hut, followed by queueing up for only like 15 minutes at the donut factory. Geee, now I think all those people who kept telling me the hours they always have to queue for donuts are really big fat suckers, heh. I'm sure by now you guys already know exactly how many donuts we bought yea?? 96 freakin' freshly baked donuts!! Its so weird when people kept staring at the 6 of us in the bus holding all that boxes of donuts. Then we went to watch 'Blood Brothers' which Kenvin got for us free. It was bad, seriouslly. I think Qinyi and I fell asleep throughout, Leighton was trying to find a good position to sleep I guess haha. Its been a long tiring day lah, gotta meet Amos tomorrow at 9 in the morning at the airport to send Celine off. So ciao fella_
斗琴
不能說的秘密

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home