My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, September 02, 2007

This is the Moron 6 story..

Alright its about time for some update yo. The past week had been rough, busy with exams. Many things happened...I don't know where to start!! The sleeps were little throughout, I had to ask Leighton to come down to school early with me just to teach me some last minute stuff which I couldn't get it, really appreciate those guys who really helped me out. As usual there's always someone taking shots at us even if its like 30 minutes away from exam, some cases are different you see, like Leighton taking his very own oh-so-cool face while I was struggling trying to answer those past year exam questions..

.
After our last paper we went to eat at that tian tian huo guo restaurant, yes its the place I've been wanting to go for ages, and you know what?? Its so lousy lah!! I can't believe those advertistments sucked me and Michael into buying it!! The soup smells fishy and tastes just like dunno-what?!! They had those weird looking seeds in their soup which looked like those same seeds which you feed your hamster for crying out loud. Look at the photo and you will see a pool of blood...
.



The food didn't do us any good, but the walking sure did alright. We went esplanade and plan out the next outing, and realised how small singapore really is, I think we covered most of the places already, so now we have nowhere else to go lah!!


.
I can't believe I actually spend my whole time with these 5. I see them literally from morning till night the whole of this week. They're crazy, I think I look abnormal without them cracking me up!!
.
KENVIN!! THE SUMMERSLAM YOU PASSED TO ME CONTAINS LIKE 5 MINUTES PLUS OF BORING BOLLYWOOD TRAILERS AND IT CAN'T BE FASTFORWARDED!! HELLO??


So that's roughly how the week ended. Oh and we had a little party for Andrew & Karen on friday night, and ya now he's gone, so it means we're short of another wonderful brother. And soon Karen will be like joining him in two months as well...see..all the nice people are going away...so sad lah..

the heart feels weird and heavy, and I can't breath properly thanks to the weather, but we end here, dead silent_

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home