My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Friday, September 28, 2007

Hello 'Tim Sum'

I suddenly feel like having a simple skin like this. Makes me feel so clean?? Huh?? Alright, I'm gonna work in Singtel soon! I know Hweexin detest me cos' I'm currently working for the government but nevermind about that haha. Amos called me up to go out in the afternoon. Apparently he sent Maggie home to study, and not allowing her to accompany him on his birthday...so sad..sorry Maggie, I stole your boy's time heh. It was really nice of Sum zai to let Maggie study for her promos, but it was darn boring of him to bring me go town and walk nothing. The crowd is so dead, which really makes the shops and clothing all look dead and so on. What really made my trip was all the familiar faces. Saw a couple of hendersonians and I caught Michael RED-HANDED!! Hey Gayshit, whatever you're doing, you got my full 101% support brother!! In the evening, headed down over to Cindy's place to pass her present. Spend the whole night laughing at each other for nothing which apparently looks like there was even something to laugh at in the first place. Actually I don't understand what I just typed. But anway, Hweexin was full of nonsense over there...its not normal okay. Alright, my day is done. Some ridiculous stranger requested that I have to go down to his apartment tomorrow just to conduct that 5 minute interview, reason being for not able to do phone interview is because he's using a retarded hi-card!! *faint*
.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMOS SUM!!
'TIM'ONTHY SUM SHALL BE YOUR SON'S NAME IN THE FUTURE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home