My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Saturday, August 09, 2008

F.I.R.飛兒樂團『第十行星』世界巡回演唱會

You know what? I really love this concert a lot!! Thank goodness I didn't miss this one!! It was really good. If I were to choose between the two, I think this one is better compared to the one Jay had this year. Okay, I didn't sit at my allocated seat. Apparently, some ridiculous stranger decided to take my seat and so I took his, which was a much better seat. Didn't really like this fellow next to me though. Anyways, second half of the concert was where it all started to get really emotional. They shared bit by bit of their story and then they sang this song, "我們的愛" which was very touching and I really mean very very touching!! I think like that's the best song of the night. Well I'm sure they gave their best since this is their very first world tour and singapore happens to be the very first stop. Didn't regret paying that much to watch it, I've been waiting almost close to 5 years for this event!! Alright enough said, I'll let the photos do the talking. Pardon me readers, for the horrible photography skills cos' I don't know how to use the camera, gee..


Unable to get one of the videos I took, perhaps the next post...


千年之戀
F.I.R.飛兒樂團

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home