My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Friday, August 01, 2008

Clap Clap

The past couple of weeks had been rather tough, I completed my room model which took me up till 4 in the morning, only to have my lecturer glance for perhaps 20 seconds or so, and then grade me and ask me to bring it back home, damn idiot!! Lots of assignment still going on, seemingly endless and I do really mean endless. Been coming home late that's another thing. So much things to do. Exams in a month's time. I still have presentations to do, one of which I still feel that is completely useless. Ya..that's how tiring the weeks are so far..

I think the pressure and stress is really getting into our heads. I really think we studied too much this time round. Allow me to explain it to you: Prime example, Lua.Q.Y. The lady was so worried about this particular subject till the point she went nuts. Learning that I've got the complete questions and answers for this week's lab, she literally followed me into the gents and requested for the softcopy, just like that! And here you go QY, you've finally gotten all the attention in the world you wanted cos' apparently your buddies all think you've turned kuku and have decided to share it with everybody else:


..sorry QY, you are indeed crazy HAH!! Oh well someone had to humor us if not I'll really be going to school sulking every single day. And thank goodness for Kenvin and his metal slug madness every train ride back home hah, and that experience over at raffles looking at all the expensive rolex watches and many other unknown brands!! Its really weird when one is wearing shorts and slippers and walks in with their slippers clapping against the floor into this poshy poshy shop and starts asking the sales assistant for help...okay that's me alright. The assistant had to the cheek to ask me whether would I need a calculator to sum up the items I've selected, even though I really thought that she gave that feeling that she was just wasting her time talking to a stupid penniless kid. But I still did walked out with something okay!! Now I know why Kenvin is always wearing jeans to school..

Today's the first of august, which means I'm only a week away from this!! Can't wait!!


愛過
F.I.R.飛兒樂團

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home