My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

So Far So Good...

I'm surviving well so far, haven't fall asleep in any of the lectures...yet. Our PSP are also not out...yet. Let's hope it stays this way. The lectures aren't that dry, the lecturers aren't that boring, except for one maybe, that E-business management lecturer, who goes on and on and on though the whole class seems to heck care. Thank goodness the timetable format allowed me to find slots to meet up with Sherdion for swimming!! So far so good, but seeing that thursday I have to see that same teacher, who failed me last sem, and still gonna teach us the same subject again this year...woah I don't really like him. Alright I can't say much since TP doesn't allow me to write any "bad" stuff on them on any blogs...whatever. I wanna go party world!!


...Qinyi's uber clear pics from her
10.1 megapixel, $499 camera
really suck...lor!! xD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home