My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Couple

Rushing 3 projects right now. Its due within the next two days. I think I wasted alot of time trying to arrange the images on my mobile game server, should have spend more time on my python assignment instead. At least I find these two projects worth the time working on, unlike wasting my time perfecting my cover letter and résumé. I even had to have a proper former-wear photo taken. Alright so 15 minutes ago, I took the camera, headed to the room where the wall was clean white and got it snapped. Went back to my room, got the photos out and I found something else interesting. Well parents have been travelling together more and more often this year. They've been planning to go almost everywhere alone!! Their sons are not allowed!! So ya found this photo which put a smile on my face instantly. Haven't seen them so lovey dovey for a long time. Now I know where they go to boost up their romance hah. I mean just look at them, to me the photo looks like they're dating rather than a married couple. Mummy looks gorgeous, and dad with that ah-boy haircut and his ku-ku bag pack!! Two kids in a hot air balloon!! Gosh I find this photo super sweet can!! Sorry that I have to put you readers through this. Can't help it!! I love them that much!!


- Ever Ever After -


HAPPY B'DAY TAN YU JIAN
(C176's No.1 tennis player..then again, there's only one in the class_)


Just Stand Up!
Various Artists

1 Comments:

Blogger YVES said...

Indeed lovely pics. May be there are out alone without sons to "find" another siblings for u???? hahaaha....

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home