My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Nuggets

The weather this morning was really disappointing, but thank God, that was just to 'clean' the beach up for us. We still went ahead with our plan, I prayed hard that it was gonna be sunny for the rest of day, and it was :) I had so much trouble frying the nuggets myself cos' I had no idea how golden brown IS golden brown. So ya, ended up having 3 different looking sets of 'golden brown' nuggets. But no one really cares cos' they finish it all up!! Anyways, I'm glad I brought Featured along and that she even agreed to tag along. Thank goodness she got along well with the rest (See I just expanded your social circle!!). We ended up having some little picnic, the typical mat, the food, the drinks and a group of old people sitting in a circle around the mat, gee. As usual catching up was the best part. Haven't been out with them for almost 2 years already so hearing from them was interesting. Went down to sakae sushi after sentosa, went to meet the rest of the group and boy was I surprise to see some faces whom I haven't seen in years. We had to have 2 long separate tables. Okay I enjoyed their level of engergy, their craziness...haha can't believe we're actually 21 already yet doing all these. I really really enjoyed the time spent with them. Alright I'm just gonna bring more friends to tag along with them in future, with that I get to save money on having to meet them on different occassions!! Gee...

I'll try to upload some of the photos once I get from Wai Keong and the rest, good night people :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home