My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

See, I knew I was right when I said I sense a disturbance in the force~ :)
I bet Engwee & Jackie pray every single night that I won't be able to go overseas for attachement (haha). He even replied "Praise the Lord" after knowing it la. I bet even Cindy crys out in her dream that I won't go away (that's-so-true). Now everyone is doing their major project first except me, which means I have no one to go with, well except Tham, who proabably will make me wash her stuff and iron her clothes which I so don't want to :) So how??

I hate the workload given this semester, really really hate it. And I'm feeling guilty going youth camp, leaving the work to my project mates~ so sorry guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home