My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Thursday, November 18, 2004

BORING..........

.....*sigh*...the reason why I'm blogging it's because I'm damn bored staying at home........ Man....it's not that I can't go out somewhere or not...the problem is I don't have the money to go out...

I'm been like spending quite heavily this past two weeks. Yup, that's why sometimes got a little scolding from my parents...I mean...you would usually spend some money when you're out won't you.....hmm.....guess so....

Well, just to keep myself occupied, yesterday I took a trip down to Harbor Front and no, I didn't go there for Starbucks or McDonald's whatsoever.... I went there to look for a part time job. Time was around 1025 I guess, as I started looking around, most of the shops were still close..so I just walk around killing time till I saw that Bossini was open. So maybe I thought why not give it a shot, anyway I wasn't really particular of what kinda job I wanted. So I went in got the customer service number and started dialling up. *Ring ring*....I was waiting....and waiting........and still waiting.....then I thought to myself....''ya ring my ass, not one single soul is gonna pick up that bloody phone........ya..ring all day long'' (ha...ha...don't know why at that point of time why I was so fed up??) So I decided to call back later..then I turned around and saw that Fila shop was open. Same thing, when I asked the person for the customer service number, she told me there was a notice outside. I went out and saw part of it, there was this stupid lady blocking the notice. Well, I didn't bother to ask that lady to buzz off, instead I tried other places like All Bags.(never heard of it?? well neither do I..) Well when that guy started asking how old am I and blah...blah...blah...I thought I may get the job until the last question he asked ''How long can you work?'' I said ''eh....december the fourth...cause I got other things after that...) He replied ''Oh...I was kinda looking for like six months like that...'' Well after he said that I just said it's ok, thank him and walked off. I thought to myself ''man getting a job is tough!! with my age problem and the working period and stuff... I give up!!'' I mean I've like tried Bossini, Hangten, World of Sports...and I even took the trip down to Plaza Singapura and tried all of the above plus Giordano, Hush Puppies... I can't seem to find any...

Well...right now I'm just slacking away at home...sleeping, eating, computer, sleeping, eating, computer...I still like have a pile of holiday assignment untouch which I don't feel like doing.(hmm....probably when school reopens I'll just tell the teacher my dog bite and crush it away....ha..ha...I didn't know I had a dog...oppss...)

4 Comments:

Blogger Joel Neo said...

Hey you guys out there, got any activities which don't require so much money,(I'm broke I'm broke I'm broke) please call me or sms me k.......I'm bored......ha..ha..

6:16 PM  
Blogger Eliza said...

Hey... Maybe working at some fast food restaurant may be a good idea actually...

1:03 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

aiyo.. only working for 2 weeks. Go find jobs like giving out flyers or telemarketing... think all these are short term ones... look out for classifed in the newspaper for temp job lor. OR juz stay at home and slack thru' the holidays lor. heeee..

10:09 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

BORING!!!! your blog is getting boring like ur title of this entry!!haaaa... Update leh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home