My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, March 05, 2006

kk...Cindy...see...I'm updating liao hor...don't need to rush meeeeeee!! =p Finally....went to Edge today, my first youth service for the year...haha...can't believe it..haven't been attending since november...kk...gotta admit was kinda lazy to go...plus all that hw...makes me sian sian... Oh well...meet up with Joshua in the afternoon...late as usual...he plays toooooo much maple sometimes....reached yishun was already like 5:50 already. Then saw Joleen and went in together. Still see the similar faces...finally got to catch up with Ron, asked about his O results...he did pretty good...going to ngee ann...yeah!! Hahaa..really funny...the fact that nanyang poly is just a couple of minutes walk away from his house..haha... Oh well..uptil now still haven't got to see Wan Xuan...argh...gotta get her to go edge again. Suppose to meet up with my schoolmates they all to go for bbq at east coast...but couldn't make though...sorry leh Jiayu...know u call me up specially for this....but it was really late..couldn't make it in time...next time okie. Then went to tiong with Amos Rhoda Joshua and Carisser for dinner...then after that went down to mac for milkshake....*puke*..my vanilla tasted like barley with two sacks of sugar in it...horrible...the chocolate wasn't that good either...cannot be compare to back those days...then stayed there and chat for awhile...josh was like snatching my iPod all the time....he wanted to look at those 2 beauties...he was like..."wow..very sweet!!". Oh well...he's still 15...still far la...haha..

Oh great...Jackie has replace me with Jonathan...finally get to sleep a little bit more...haah...it's been like a month...I also really dunno why la...haha...gonna sit down and listen to a proper sermon tml...

Kinda interested in the guitar lessons...i think starting next saturday...I wanna sign up...8 lessons shouldn't be that tough I think..haha..Elvin insisted that I go cause he said the instructor is very handsome...lol..I assume that will be himself...haa...kk..gonna talk to my parents about it tomorrow the first thing in the moring...I'm beat now...zzzzzzzzzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home