My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Muttons

Muttons came over today!! I've never hear them on radio before though, but seeing how everyone's going ga-ga over them, I just had to skip my lecture to go see them. So alright, two ah bengs with gold hair and some fresh black hair sticking out right at the bottom, one calls the other fat shrek, the other old. But seriouslly they're really entertaining, all their laughing at each other and all their nonsense, my kind of friends hah. I like the way when they do stuff, they try to cross the line but they aren't really doing it, just about there...that kinda thing if you know what I'm tokin' about. And I told myself I had to go home tonight and hear their show at 10 but sadly, here I am studying for tomorrow's lab test and worrying about how CARC project is gonna go about. It's nearing december, doesn't feel holiday-ish at all man. Okay I'm trying my best to finish the whole of Heroes asap but its really quite impossible with school dragging me down!! Boy...how badly do I wanna meet up with hendersonians right now or what!! It's christmas hello?!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home