My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, August 17, 2008

BEEP

Okay the lab test is tomorrow, but we don't understand a thing, except probably a few. I tried to study, but ya...I ended out chatting with all the 3 LEEs since evening. I know MSN is a killer but ya one can't help but sign in as soon as the laptop is turned on can they. I told myself I'm gonna go out and enjoy a little before I start mugging for this week...guess I already failed doing that hah. I went to both marina and suntec last week and this week. I'm telling you there ain't no way I'm going back there lah. That place is an idiot. Whenever I walk into a shop, the alarm will go BEEP BEEP BEEP!! Last week, I thought it was my watch or something, got Amos to hold all my stuff, went out, still beeped!! I had enough, stayed out when the rest happily went in, laughing at me. And today, I am very sure I wore different tee shirt, different pants, different socks, different shoes. Amos told me its definately my briefs, now I know why Ah-Neh says he deserves to be called an ass. Its their thingy. Anyways I'll try to upload Engwee and Cheeleong's first ever para para dance over at the arcade. I laughed the loudest over there!!


雙刀
周杰倫

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home