My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, November 24, 2008

Looks like now its a good time to get a car. They are promoting all the small cars everywhere. Sounds so tempting, but I'm a student with no money. Anyways, driving license should arrive by february'09 if nothing goes wrong I hope. Been busy with more projects and presentations once again...not to mention busy thrashing Leighton Kenvin and Ashley in SVR2009!! I finally found people who can go nuts on this game with me wahahaha!! Half of the class people are starting to change their phones so we're kinda checking out on promotions everyday. My phone is in pretty bad shape, I'm serious. So that gives me enough reason to change yea. Okay back to amazing race..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home