My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, March 22, 2009

South Pier

Just came back from dinner with family and cousins. Went to marina south pier, at the seafood restaurant. And ya, marina south pier is just next to marina barrage so it means theres really nothing much over there except the distinctive colours between fresh water and sea water. We did go marina barrage in the end. I realised there's this certain group of people you'll always find hanging around there and no I'm not referring to the couples, I'm talking about another group :) And ya, we ended like those bunch of little kids we saw when we were looking down from above, playing round the little pool and the mini water fountain.

Oh and I'm so thankful that I actually went to the leaders retreat for the past two days. His presence was definately there. Since it was my first, this retreat totally changed my perception of what a leaders retreat is all about. Thank God I didn't miss it. Truly blessed by the sermons!! And next week, last session for NLT2. Now thats the one that has really killed my sundays for the past 3 months or so. Its really boring, even though I did learn a little from here and there, but still its boring lor, but nevermind, next week's the test anyway, just get it done and over with :)

One month just passed, another one to go and while Kenvin is already going MADagascar over work, I'm still jobless!! Nevermind, something to cheer myself up: just 'bought' two brand new albums from Coconut over an hour. BoA's new jap and english albums!! BEST!! Thanks Coconut!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home