My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Saturday, November 27, 2004

Hmm........Changes?? nah.......

Hmm........after seeing Jennifer's comment, I thought to myself "ya...maybe I should do something about it, this cannot go on any longer. Right! I'm gonna make the changes right now!!" So I thought long and hard on how to impress Jennifer and I've come out with the best of the best.............................

THIS IS MY BLOG!!

WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT!!

HUH!!

QUIT VIEWING!!

STOP SLACKING!!

AND

START STUDYING!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr..................

There.........I've done it again like always.....hey Jennifer, impressive isn't it......I mean....it's one of a kind!! .....*applause*......


6 Comments:

Blogger Joel Neo said...

It's rather dumb of me but I had to entertain "some people"

1:43 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

IRRITATING!!!!!!!!!!! =p

1:44 PM  
Blogger Joel Neo said...

because of you now I have a new post!! Gee...thanks!!

1:48 PM  
Blogger Eliza said...

So duh... don't you have anything else to write about???!! I mean, what on earth do you do during your hols, you slacker....

11:48 PM  
Blogger Joel Neo said...

Yo Eliz, I ain't no slacker k...........I'm just......................eh......busy....ha..ha...

11:21 PM  
Blogger Eliza said...

Yeah... Mr Procrastinator and Contridictor...

Ha ha!

Anyway, the hols are ending soon. Make your time count and make it well.

12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home