My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, March 05, 2006

THANKS A LOT CINDY!!

Hey guys...check out the new skin dude!! Haha...cool?? nice?? messy?? haha...I love it...haha...got my favourite colour RED!! Well, I wasn't the one who did this though...well...my title says it all. Thanks a lot Cindy...haha...yesterday spend sooooooo much time on my blog...did until 3 rite...haha...really appreciate it girl...why haven't change yours huh...thought you showed me one quite nice one...must change fast okie :D

Today's sermon was kinda strange...somehow felt that pastor was rather like demanding or something like that...aiya dunno lah. After that went to this Red Star Restaurant for lunch with amos cheeleong engwee shalee eugene yen desmond and alpha jasmine with their two little "children"...haha..kk...Eng Wee totally ripped my wallet off...haha...the food was sooooooooo ex..oh well...we were celebrating his birthday lah...also, we got him a watch...looks cool...so I'll kill him next week!! Then after that Eugene send me shalee and Eng Wee to tiong....Chee Leong wanted to meet us for a drink all of a sudden...sat at mac waited for him like half an hour then went to yakun to drink again...Eng Wee bought be both the ice-cream and lemon tea...my wallet was empty...haha..talk for like an hour...then saw soonhuat and guobin...of course not together lah...how ironical is that...haha..kk..gonna finish up my poa and maths later...gotta sleep early today.. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home