My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Tea

HeyHey, enough of all the spooling and carc projects, cos' I've done it all!! My week has been a mess. A certain someone, or should I say teacher, actually sold out on us which was really really disturbing. My hopes for lab test is like down the toilet, and well I guess I had a lousy CARC project. Pretty lousy week huh?? But at least that's all over. YAM's outing was the only thing I looked forward to for my entire week!! And yes it was great!! MindCafe, I hate the sofa though. Celebrated Hualing's birthday and then went to some place to drink chinese tea. Its like somewhat education programme, the people actually educate u on tea leaves, how it should be prepared and how one should hold a cup when drinking. I think the price is reasonable lah. Its sunday tomorrow followed by monday...sounds sian enough knowing I have a new week ahead and five days are gonna be in school~~again!! Nevermind, I shall bear with it for another 2 weeks!! I've yet to hear Muttons!! Good night_

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home