My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Thursday, August 28, 2008

"2 Hours"

Woo yea I'm done with the all my papers, I'm free at last(I hope)!! Now I have to go hunt for a job, mother keeps reminding me that..oh well. Today the original plan was to have a morning walk with Yi Jun over at henderson wave. Unfortunately the weather wasn't kind enough. Change of plans, we decided to go pay the guys a visit over at the comex show. Hah, so guess how the world did I manage to spot them...yes all thanks to the 100-year-old-tree Sherdion. I pointed him out as soon as I recognised that 1.84m and that wholesome chunk of hair and highlights!! Got there the first hour, and Sherdion proudly told me that he and Kenvin had sold their first macbook already haha. So please people if you need a macbook please please go down to booth nübox cos' I think the four of them are snatching deals from one another right now. Alright after the visit we went to catch 4bia. 4 stories, I thought the third and fourth was rather good and the first two were really stupid..hah its been ages since I last watched horror films and my reaction in the cinema is now much much crazier than it used to be. And tomorrow, gonna do some catching up with another bunch of friends. Heading over to henderson sec, meeting Pearl Yile Yongling and many more!! Can't wait!! Its really difficult meeting up with them these days. Believe it or not our last proper gathering was around june last year. And recently this past week, I seem to be in to Grasshopper's songs. Remember the band with the 3 ah bengs...and my favourite line..the "ah la mah! wassupah!! pili pala ai bu pah!! ai...bu...ai...bu!!" Its really fun to sing that :D

Alright Michael just came home. And here's the current score board:
Sherdion - 6
Michael - 5
Kenvin - 4
*Yu Jian - 1 (YOU'RE FIRED!!!)


愛不怕
草蜢

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Correction. i'm a 18 year old 1.9m tree!

1:09 AM  
Blogger Joel Neo said...

sorry Yue En, my bad_

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home