My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Friday, March 27, 2009

Outreach

Outreach was great. My net memebers are pigs!! They really can eat!! I should probably let you guys know that every friday right after lesson, they would just run to my fridge and steal all my chocolates, yes I'm serious!! They've been doing it for 3 weeks already so ya, today I told them when I was looking for some chocolate to eat last tuesday, the container that stores all my candys was empty. Okay my net loves chocolates, like every single one of them. And as for today, we had too much food, but ya amazingly they finish it up...almost. I made nuggets again (I'm getting better at making solid golden nuggets!!) and cooked mushroom garlic soup. Soup was terrible I tell you, thank goodness there were only enough for my members and not myself hah!! Well I sorta gey kiang and went to put in some chinese mushroom in it, even Janice know one shouldn't put such thing inside...so ya the smell was weird, the taste..yucks!! Dinner started late cos' I made them work for their own sandwiches. As usual my pigs were very generous with their stuffings, their triangles were bloated up. We're so praying hard for visitors next month!! And take a look at Benedict and his adorable chubby face :D








" WHACK!! "

1 Comments:

Anonymous ck said...

yo, you are doing a great job...agape...

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home