My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Yipee!! Just one more week to Youth Camp!!

Ha....ha.....it's coming....it's soon baby!! Youth camp!! Yup, it's gonna be fun!! Ha....ha...this is gonna be like my second youth camp......hmm....I was there two years ago then......oh ya....last year's youth camp I was slogging at home....ya..being a "fei yong".....blah.. Seems like Jeremy keeps telling us that this year is gonna be so different from those previous years....(k..maybe he had to say that just to pump us up a little....I mean...he says that every year doesn't he??...hee..hee....) Well, I just can't wait for youth camp...I'm sooooooo bored staying home....plus giving me this kinda weather...how am I suppose to go out?? Anyway...heard from yesterday's announcement that this coming sunday there ain't gonna be any evening service. So I thought I could use that evening to pack up my stuff......but then I realised that I do not have any checklist whatsoever yet....I mean the last youth camp I had I did received a checklist....hmm....maybe they will give us one this saturday or sunday I guess...if not, people like myself will definately bound to forget my toothbrush....maybe an extra shorts or something...or even worst!!....My beloved Bible??

2 Comments:

Blogger Eliza said...

Checklist for Youth camp:

1. Bible
2. Notebook + Pen (it's good to jot down notes)
3. T-shirts (at least 5)
4. Your sleep wear
5. Bermudas/jeans
6. Sport Sandals
7. Toilettries (toothbrush, toothpaste, comb, shampoo,
body bath, hair wax/ hair gel)
8. Towel
9. Swim wear (just in case)
10. plastic bags (to contain your dirty clothes)
11. Handphone + Handphone charger
12. Medication (panadol, tiger balm etc for just in
case)
13. FOOD (if you guys are hungry...)


Last but not least...

14. A good cheerful, encouraging spirit.

=)

Have fun!

8:45 PM  
Blogger Eliza said...

And err... I forgot to mention on the list that you ought to bring your undergarments! heh! =P

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home