My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Hmm....past two days school was just yuck!!! Got back my ss results...quite happy with it...then after that got my geo results...it stinks..sheesh...it was very bad...total up I think I failed my combine humanities. Got back my accounts results yesterday...failed...but somehow after the ammendments...today the scores change...PASS!! Well...feeling kinda relieve cause I always set high expectation when it comes to accounts...dunno why...oh well...today got the same teacher for both physics and maths...did a test on vectors....was okie...after that teacher made us stay back. He got into this serious tone and started showing us the statistic for last year batch of 5Ns maths results..got a shock...Os are really tough....really got nervous at that time....oh well..time to buck up. After that stayed in canteen, did some work...or maybe not, was waiting for Guo Wei...then went to tiong for lunch...chat for a while....then went off..

kk...don't think I'm going for Edge this saturday...got family dinner once again...yeah!! It's been a while. Well...speaking of Edge, just finished having a conversation with Ron. Hmmm...somehow he said something to me which really hit me a lot.


Ron: u going tis sat?
Me: nope
Ron: Y
Me: gotta go cousin's hse..family dinner
Ron: u really so BZ meh...wah lau...go read Matthew 6:33
Me: it's family dinner

Ron: it's 1st.....not 2nd!!...i gtg....bb

I was like stun...I mean it somehow really hit me and made me did some reflection...shucks...this time it's really like a reminder...a wake up call for me....well...somehow I think I sorta needed it...thanks Ron...



somehow I feel that it's drifting away . it starts to feel different as the day passes by . time is really showing it's true door . I feel lost . someone guide me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home